Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.1.0 For Intel Mac.
Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.1.0 For Intel Mac. IJ Network Tool utility that lets you display and modify your machine’s network settings. Make installation when a computer installed.
Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.1.0 For Intel Mac
If you are using a machine over a wired LAN, then make sure you have the necessary equipment according to your connection type, and note the LAN access point or cable.
- Do not start IJ Network Tool when printing.
- Does not print when IJ Network Tool runs.
- Note the turned on your firewall software security function, and maybe a message might appear warning that
- Canon software is trying to access your network. When Appears a warning message, to set the security software always to allow access to your device.
Canon IJ Network Tool has been verified to work on multiple operating systems, but does not support the Fast User Switching. Preferably out of IJ Network Tool while changing users on your device.
Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.1.0 For Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)
|Description||Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.4.1 for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|File Version||4.4.1 / 5.390 KB|
|Release Date||25 September 2017|
|Operating System||Mac OS X v10.5, Mac OS X v10.6|
Canon IJ Network Tool Setup
How to launch Network Tool:
/Applications/Canon Utilities/IJ Network Tool/Canon IJ Network Tool.app
Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file, for the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double click the mounted Disk Image.
- Packaged file in the folder (double click). Installation starts automatically.