Canon IJ Network Utility For Windows.
Canon IJ Network Utility For Windows. Using this utility on your computer to perform basic settings such as entering the printer IP address or selecting the network frame type. Canon IJ Network Device Setup Utility lets your computer communicate with the printer software applications.
Exceptions to the Windows 7 operating system.
Canon IJ Network Utility Device Windows
IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.2.5.7 (Windows)
|Description||IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.2.5.7 (Windows)|
|File Version||2.5.7 / 1.9MB|
|Release Date||01 Jan 0001 24 Sep 2015|
|Operating System||Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64|
Download New Version: Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 Download For Mac
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.