Canon PIXMA MG5440 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG5440 Driver Download. Software makes navigating between Canon’s printing, and scanning becomes easy. This is a one-stop platform that combines all software currently available for Canon PIXMA printers through a single interface that is easy to use.
Photo All-In-One high performance with five individual ink and a low profile design that stays smart. Easy to work, including an intuitive interface and color display, it offers mobile and Internet printing.
With Wi-Fi connectivity and link Cloud, Photo All-In-One provides ready access and easy sharing about the place. You can print from the Internet, of practically everywhere, as well as from mobile devices. 5-ink system makes it ideal for writing documents and photos, copy and scan high quality.
Print directly from the Internet, with the PIXMA Cloud Link. Use the printer screen to select and print photos from your online albums at CANON iMAGE GATEWAY and Google’s Picasa. Calendar access on request, stationery and other templates from the PIXMA Cloud. Print emails, photos and PDF attachments, and Google Docs from your Gmail account, from virtually anywhere, using Google Cloud Print.
Smartphone and Tablet ready
Canon Easy-PhotoPrint app lets you wirelessly print from and even scan to your smartphone and tablet. Support for Apple AirPrint means you can also print photos, email, web pages, and other documents from an iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Canon PIXMA MG5440 Driver Download For Windows
Download ⇔ MG5400 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ⇔ MG5400 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download ⇔ MG5400 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)
After installation, the decompressed file remains left in the temporary folder. (Approx 72,5MB) Perform a disk cleanup to delete unnecessary files.
1. With Internet Explorer, 11 web sites that contain the Japanese language may not last printed correctly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
2. If the printer driver remains installed on Windows 8, and if Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 enhanced while still install printer drivers, the Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be selected, deactivate the ink level detection, etc. install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support means selected.
1. If the scanner driver means installed on Windows 8, and if Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 enhanced while still connecting the scanner driver, a scan of the product (by using the SCAN button) might not be available. Reinstall the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
Canon PIXMA MG5440 Driver Download For Mac OS X
Download ⇔ ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a (Mac)
1. (OS 10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14)
When scanning means executed by setting 25dpi / grayscale / descreen active, the connection with the device remains terminated.
If doing the ICA driver, please do not scan with specific settings.
2. (OS 10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14)
Scanning cannot last performed in the other user environment by redirecting the user. An error message occurs performed. Please reconnect the computer on the printer, and scanning can work.
3. (OS X 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7)
If the scan cannot continue completed of the operation panel scanner button or the printer, install the ICA driver.
4. (OS 10.11)
(USB) Launch IJ Scan Utility before scanning of the product (Push-scan).
5. (OS 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14)
(USB) Due to changes in specification OS, scanning of the product (by using the SCAN button) remains not possible. Do a scan of your PC.
6. (OS 10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14)
Phenomenon: When an error occurs while scanning from ImageCapture, the Scan button is grayed out and cannot be pushed.
Solution: Restart ImageCapture.
7. (OS 10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14)
Phenomenon: When a printer is used in a network connection, after switching users, as the scanner does not appear on ImageCapture, scanning may not be performed.
Solution: Re-establish the network connection.
8. If scanning with a Simple mode of Image Capture, message that an error has occurred reported from the scanner may last performed. Use Advanced Mode to perm scanning.