Canon SELPHY CP900 Driver Download.
Canon SELPHY CP900 Driver Download. The SELPHY CP900 fits anywhere in the home and is portable enough to take to your family parties and events, with Wi-Fi support letting you quickly and easily print from sophisticated smartphones, tablet devices, even using your compatible PC and camera without using the device wires.
Canon SELPHY CP900 Driver Download
The provided SELPHY Photo Print software lets you create your calendars easily and quickly, by selecting a decorative frame of your choice, and adding clip art with talking bubbles to prints with a Creative Print mode, using Auto Image Optimize with Scene and Face detection ensures results with high quality. Detects and corrects imperfections of photos, by adjusting the brightness and color of landscape and face while reducing noise, and giving the impression of the best extra print clarity. See Also: Canon SELPHY CP910 Driver Download
SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver V5.0.0 For Windows (32 bit)
|Description||SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver V5.0.0 for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 (32 bit)|
|File Version||V5.0.0 / 2.27 MB|
|Release Date||06 February 2014|
|Operating System||Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit), Windows XP SP3 or later|
SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver V5.0.0 For Windows (64 bit)
|Description||SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver V5.0.0 for Windows Vista/7/8/8.1 (64 bit)|
|File Version||V5.0.0 /|
|Release Date||07 March 2014|
|Operating System||Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later|
SELPHY CP910 – Printer User Guide
|Description||SELPHY CP910 – Printer User Guide|
|File Version||CA.1.00 / 2.46 MB|
|Release Date||08 January 2014|
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click (Yes) then (OK) this will complete the un-installation process.