Epson Remote Print Connect Setup For Windows
Epson Remote Print Connect Setup For Windows. Follow the steps here to enable Epson Connect Epson printer on Windows.
Create convinced your product is set up with a wireless or Ethernet connection as described in the Start Here layer for your product.
To view the Start Here sheet, open the Epson support main page, select your product, select Manual, then click Start Here.
1. Download and install the Printer Connect Setup Utility from Epson.
2. Agree with the End User License Agreement, then click Next.
3. Click Install, then Finish.
4. Select your product, then click Next.
5. Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
6. Select Agree, then click Next.
7. When you see a message Register the printer to Epson Connect, click OK.
8. Do one of the following:
- If you create a new account, fill in the form Create an Epson Connect account, then click Finish.
- If you register a new product with an existing account, select I already have an account, fill in the form Add a new printer, then click Add.
9. Click Close.
10. View our Activate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print guidance to activate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.
Download Driver Epson Remote Print For Windows
Download ⇔ Remote Print Driver v1.66
This file includes the Remote Print Driver v1.66.
Driver’s remote printing lets you print to enabled printers Epson email anywhere in the world directly from your computer.
Your printer must remain connected to the Internet through a wireless network (Wi-Fi) either wired (Ethernet) and registered with Epson Connect services. For regulatory information, please see page Epson Connect Printer Setup for Windows.