How To Connect Canon MG3250 Printer Wifi.
How To Connect Canon MG3250 Printer Wifi. Canon PIXMA MG3250 wireles connection setup, see instructions on how to set up a wireless connection on your printer and also how to reset the printer to factory / startup settings.
How To Connect Canon MG3250 Printer Wifi
Many access points (called routers or hubs) display a labeled auto-connection button that stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS).
Allow authorized devices such as PIXMA MG3250 to connect to your network without having to enter a password and allow the device connection method to be fast and easy to do.
In a method that is by far the easiest way to connect PIXMA MG3250, if your access point has a Wi-Fi Protected Setup button, then select the “Wi-Fi Protected Setup Connection” tab at the bottom of this for instructions on how to connect and use the method this.
If your router does not support Wi-Fi Protected Setup, then alternate instruction to get PIXMA MG3250 connection, please select the following ‘Standard Connection Method’ tab.
How Connection Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS):
There are several requirements that must be met in order to use the push button method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup: Must have a path to access a push-button Wi-Fi Protected Setup physically available on the panel, then check with your device’s user guide for more detail, if the push-button Wi-Fi Protected Setup is not available on the panel, then please use the instructions on the Standard Connection Method tab provided.
On the network, you should use WPA2 or WPA security protocol (Wi-Fi Protected Access), that most of the access point WPS allows the use of this protocol is available.
Make sure that the printer is turned on and the (Light Emitting Diode) LED will light up.
- [Maintenance] (A) Press and hold the button on the printer for approximately 5 seconds.
- Make sure the LED flux as shown in the illustration below.
- [Fit to Page] (A) Press the button.
- Flux LED make sure as shown in the picture above and then press on “Wi-Fi Protected Setup Connection” button with your access point within 2 minutes, as an exact detail of pressing the “Wi-Fi Protected Setup Connection” button see the access point guide below, the blue Wi-Fi light on the printer blinks when searching for connections, connecting to the access point.
- If the wireless connection is completed, the LED light will light about 3 seconds on the panel, and then change to the number “1” example as shown in the illustration below, you should make sure the Wi-Fi light is blue in the printer. If an error on any of the following codes is displayed on the LED it will alternately blink between the letters “E” and then “Number” next by “Number”), then press [Black] or [Color] button to ignore the error, then repeat steps 1 and 2.
See Also: How to Setup Canon Wireless Printer