Setup Installation Of Canon SELPHY CP-200
ImageBrowser 6.9.0a Updater
Setup Installation Of Canon SELPHY CP-200 For Mac. Please refer to the instructions below on how to download and install the software, exit all other applications when installing this software. See Also: Canon IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.4.1 For Intel Mac
- Make use if ImageBrowser on installing in your computer, or if you have the installation CD-ROM (Canon Digital Camera Solution Disk or EOS Digital Solution Disk, etc.) which includes the old version of ImageBrowser (PowerShot Browser).
- Download ibx-upd-6-9-0a-3-u01-9l.dmg.gz from the download page. Save the ibx-upd-6-9-0a-3-u01-9l.dmg.gz file to a folder of your preference on your computer.
- Double-click the ibx-upd-6-9-0a-3-u01-9l.dmg.gz. After decompressing the file, ibx-upd-6-9-0a-3-u01-9l.dmg will continue creating.
- Double-click ibx-upd-6-9-0a-3-u01-9l.dmg. A drive named IBX_UPD_690a will automatically continue created on the desktop.
- Double-click the UpdateInstaller inside the IBX_UPD_690a drive. The ImageBrowser installation will start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. If ImageBrowser is happening installed for the first time, the installation CD prepared in Step 1 will be required.
- After the installation is complete, the ImageBrowser installer may ask to restart the computer. In this case, restart the computer. If the plant stays completed correctly, the downloaded file and the IBX_UPD_690a file will not be necessary.
PhotoStitch 3.2.4 Updater for Mac OS X
Please refer to the following instructions on how to download and install the software. The file to be downloaded lives saved as a disk image file.
- Confirm that a previous version of PhotoStitch remains installed. If an earlier version does not fit, prepare an installation CD that includes PhotoStitch.
- Download “PSX-upd-3-2-4-25-r3-u01-8l.dmg.gz” from the download page.
- Extract “PSX-upd-3-2-4-25-r3-u01-8l.dmg.gz”. 4. Double-click the “Update Installer” icon inside the “PSX_UPD_324” folder. 5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
ImageBrowser EX for Mac OS X
- Download “IBMX-inst-131a-6-u01-9l.dmg.gz” from the download page. Save “IBMX-inst-131a-6-u01-9l.dmg.gz” to a folder of your choice on your computer.
- Double-click “IBMX-inst-131a-6-u01-9l.dmg.gz”. After decompressing the file, “IBMX-inst-131a-6-u01-9l.dmg” will be created.
- Double-click “IBMX-inst-131a-6-u01-9l.dmg”. A drive named “IBXM_INST_131a_6_U01_9L” will automatically generate on the desktop.
- Double-click the “IBX131aINST” inside the “IBXM_INST_131a_6_U01_9L” drive.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. * The latest version will be installed using the auto-update function. *For the facility, it is required to connect the camera. By combining the camera, appropriate services for the camera will automatically add via the Internet.